Attention Sponsors, Riders, Friends and Families:

Due to problems with our UAH-hosted website, we are temporarily utilizing the Blog as our primary website.

As soon as possible, we will return to www.uah.edu/cycling with a more vibrant website, better features, and increased sponsor exposure.

Thank you for your support, and we hope to see you at our home race April 10-11

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Curtis Grace Qualifies for Nationals!

I thought about doing a normal press release, but hey, its still me writing these things, and Im tired of making this announcement in the 3rd person.

I received word today from USA Cycling that I have earned an invitation to Collegiate Nationals. I get a bid for the Road Race and the Criterium, to be held on May 8th and 9th in Fort Collins, CO.

Its going to be one heck of a journey, so to follow my progress in preparation, the 20 hour drive out there, and for less-than-professional race reports and feedback from the races, check out my nationals blog: http://curtisgoestonationals.blogspot.com

And of course when its all said and done I will put up a nice professional race report up here for all to see!

1 comment:

  1. Web designing and web Development Company, Suhanasoft is a professional and dedicated web design agency. The company has been providing web site design, web development and Search Engine Optimization Services. We provide quality services because of which our clients have been there. This Indian Web Design Company promises you to provide better services at affordable prices.Web Design India

    ReplyDelete